November 1, 2009
Every good and perfect gift is from above. -James 1:17a
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. -Psalm 103:2-5a
I will make you [mine] forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord. -Hosea 2:19-20
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. -Ephesians 2:8
Beautiful song/video about God's goodness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbi1yCdN8eg
This entry was posted
on November 1, 2009
at 11/01/2009 01:10:00 PM
and is filed under
faith
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.



