"Hope knows that if great trials are avoided great deeds remain undone and the possibility of growth into greatness of soul is aborted." -Brennan Manning, Abba's Child
"I sure enjoy me a good rodeo!" This time it was the Bulls Only Rodeo. I got some good laughs at the Sheep Riding part of the competition where little kids grab hold of the neck of a sheep and try to hang on for dear life. It's pretty funny, so I've posted two videos for you. The first kid didn't stay on for too long, but you'll see the second kid did a lot better. They made me laugh so hard! Have fun...I did!
This entry was posted
on July 24, 2008
at 7/24/2008 05:39:00 PM
and is filed under
fun with friends
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.Romans 15:13