Fun in Flagstaff 11.30.08  

Posted by Carolyn Joyce in

This Thanksgiving I was invited by my friend, Karen, to visit her in Flagstaff where she's been completing her masters degree. Our mutual friend, Ericka, also made the trip up and we've been having such a wonderful time! I thought I'd post just a few pics from our adventures. We've been doing a lot of relaxing mixed in with outdoorsy fun; we spent all day on Thanksgiving cookin' up a delicious din-din; we did some shopping in the way-cute and unique shops in there old downtown area. So...here are just a FEW pics. You can see more posted on my Facebook page...

Can you tell it's freakin' cold here?? 30s and 40s!!


This the day after Thanksgiving. Can you see the falling snow?
(Karen, Ericka, Me)


Yay! Knitting! I taught Karen and her roommate and now they're hooked. Heehee!
(Karen, Me, Ericka)

This entry was posted on November 30, 2008 at 11/30/2008 11:47:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment